Art.com Inc. is the worldwide leading art and wall décor company; our workplace is exciting, stimulating and as vibrantly diverse as the art we sell.
Founded in 1998, Art.com has served over 8 million customers in over 200 countries around the world. Our passion for what we do has helped us to be consistently profitable, with over 700 employees worldwide and facilities in the U.S. and Europe.
You may already know us as “The World’s Largest Print and Poster Store.” There are three core brands in our corporate portfolio, Art.com, AllPosters.com, and Artistrising.com with a goal to change the way people buy and discover art online.
We value innovation, creativity and results from our employees. You can expect challenging, rewarding work, competitive salaries, great benefits, and tremendous opportunities for career growth.
We have some serious growth plans and if you have the same in your career plan, we’d love to talk with you.
ORACLE SOA DEVELOPER
The Oracle SOA Developer works within the Information Technology organization, reporting directly to the Sr. Manager, Business Systems Group. The Oracle SOA Developer will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting technical solutions for the Oracle E-Business Financials EBS R12 application providing support to the Accounting and Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and HR functions. The role requires the ability to work jointly with the development and infrastructure operations team as well as with the outside hosted services provider, systems integrators, and a variety of corporate functional teams.
• Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support application systems either through new development of systems, enhancement of existing systems, or 3rd party products. Work with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems.
• Use software development methodologies and standards as defined by organization to effectively code and deliver systems
• Work with technical teams within group as well as outside group to ensure effective delivery of systems
• Design the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)/ Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tier
• Participate in design sessions with project staff as required
• Build BPEL processes to support orchestration of web services
• Participate in team reviews of design artifacts and code, make changes as required, and recommend alternative solutions where appropriate
• Follow established processes for configuration and release management to ensure that all project artifacts are managed, integrated, and versioned according to standards
• Work with SOA development team to implement SOA components like Repository and Universal Description Discovery and Integration registry to manage web services
• Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience
• 2 years experience in the SOA Development, preferable within Oracle enterprise applications
• Strong understanding of SOAs
• Strong background in systems architecture and relevant technologies, including portal technologies, middleware technologies, and J2EE
• Significant knowledge and experience designing and developing Enterprise Service Bus/ SOA /Integration Tier Architecture (Web Services, J2EE, BPEL/Business Process Orchestration)
• Experience with Oracle SOA Suite
• Experience with Oracle EBS 11i and/or r12
• Experience with Oracle JDeveloper
• Strong skills in Services Design Best Practices, Service Performance Monitoring, Service Performance Tuning, Service Interface Specifications
• Strong Object Oriented skills using open architecture standards as well as best practices, design principles, and techniques with regards to: BPEL, UML, WSDL, JDBC, SQL, XML / XSL, SOAP, Web Services
We offer a competitive benefits and incentive package which includes the following:
•Semi-Annual Performance Bonus
•Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
•401(k) Plan with company match
•Life Insurance/AD&D with Voluntary Supplemental coverage
•Short and Long Term Disability
•Flexible Spending Account
•Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
•Training and Development Seminars
•Employee Discount Programs
•Commuter Benefits (varies by location)
•Fitness Center(varies by location)
•Company Sponsored Events and Activities
Work hard, have fun, and thrive with us!
To apply, please follow the link below to our Corporate website or email your resume to email@example.com: